You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $40.50 Non-Member $45.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
Danner® Bull Run 6" Cristy Work Boots are USA-Made comfort for hot work days... ASTM EH approved non-marking sole!
Incredible comfort from the most respected name in footwear! No other company builds more comfortable or durable boots than Danner®. And these Bull Run Boots live up to the legend featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction with an unlined, full-grain leather upper that's one cool customer when the temps climb. This well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in your feet will thank you! Made right in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory, these Boots also give you ASTM electrical hazard protection in a Vibram® Cristy sole that soaks up the pounding all day.Lace up a legend:
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear... non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper is unlined for fast break in and better cooling on hot job sites
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable of course
- Non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy sole is softer blown rubber for extreme comfort
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Stabilizing fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Approx. 5" h., 56 oz per pair.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips