You May Also Like
Non-Member $15.99 Buyer's Club $14.39
Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Danner® 6 1/2" Crag Rat Hiking Boots. WATERPROOF. Built to battle ridgelines and other tough, rocky terrains. Highly specialized for cold-weather wear.
Named for the Crag Rats, the oldest mountain search and rescue organization in the U.S. The uppers are super thick 2.5mm waterproof full grain leather, lined with 100% waterproof GORE-TEX®. Plus the Pebax framework construction maintains its support in the coldest of weather without turning brittle or stiff. It's what you expect from Danner®, building on tradition and standards of quality since 1932.The rescuers:
- Durable waterproof 2.5mm leather upper for warmth
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Danner Double Hook System for customizable secure fit
- Molded polyurethane insole for lightweight comfort, stability and support
- Danner Dynamic Response System for optimal stability underfoot, featuring a Pebax framework for springboard return in cold environments and a dual-density polyurethane midsole for superior shock absorption and durability
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for traction over rough and high-angle terrain
- Nylon shank for support
- Each approx. 6 1/ 2 " h., 63 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. You found what you've been looking for!