- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Danner® 3" Sobo Low Hiking Boots. Inspired by the Appalachian Trail, one of the world's longest continuously marked footpaths.
A trail that fires up the imaginations of many backpackers, this footpath winds its way along mountains of the East Coast. Hiking it demands Boots with ever-present comfort. Whether you're an Appalachian Trail hiker, or make your trek somewhere else, opt for these Sobos. They're light and comfortable, yet heavy on benefits. Like durable uppers, breathable mesh lining, cushioning insole and midsole, and an outsole that grips the trail as well as you stick to the trail! From Danner®, building on tradition and standards of quality since 1932.As key as GORP:
- Durable suede and nubuc leather upper with rugged, lightweight nylon
- Mesh-lined for maximum breathability
- Antimicrobial mesh lining in collar and tongue for perspiration odor control
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial open cell polyurethane insole for dry, comfortable feet
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for added cushioning
- Compression-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight Danner Trailguard platform provides lasting comfort
- Danner Appalachian outsole for traction over rough terrain
- Nylon shank for support
- Each approx. 3"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. You need more than trail mix!