You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Details & Specs
Blending superior ergonomics, accuracy, and durability with a low-recoiling BCG, the 805 Bren S1 Pistol delivers big at the range and in personal defense. Comfortable in the hands and soft to shoot, the Bren Pistol features a bolt carrier that sits farther back in the receiver... so it's significantly shorter and lighter than the SCAR's, but also controls recoil better.Built like a tank.
Just like its full-sized, fully-automatic "brother," the Bren S1 Pistol delivers outstanding accuracy and durability, meeting requirements for reliable operation under adverse conditions (dust, sand, mud) and extreme handling. The surface treatment applied protects this weapon against abrasion, corrosion, salt and fresh water, moisture, aggressive substances and gases generated during discharge. The materials used for this weapon are non-flammable, or have an increased resistance against fire, and are exceptionally resistant against impacts and mechanical damage.
- 11" cold hammer-forged barrel
- One-piece aluminum upper receiver with a monolithic Picatinny rail
- Shorter bolt carrier group for improved cycling rate and eliminates "second recoil"
- Smooth, crips 2-stage trigger
- Big muzzle brake mitigates a great deal of felt recoil
- Bottom rail for added accessories
- Pistol grip has changeable backstraps to fit different hands
- Bolt hold-open
- Ambidextrous controls
- Low-pro adjustable sights
- Accepts AR mags
- Includes one 30-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic / short-stroke piston
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 11"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, 1/2 x 28 threaded
- Frame: Aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Low-profile adjustable
- Flash hider: 2-port muzzle brake
- Overall length: 22.75"
- Overall weight: 6.7 lbs.
- MFG Number: 01361
- UPC: 806703013619
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips