Classic CZ-USA® excellence with a whole new action.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- CZ-USA® 557 Sporter .30-06 Springfield Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle
CZ-USA®'s newest rifle offering, the 557 is a departure from the Mauser-style bolt found on the popular 550. Instead, the 557 Sporter features a short extractor and plunger-style ejector for smooth operation and enhanced ejection. The short extractor -- or "push feed" system -- also makes it easier to single-load the Rifle, which many shooters prefer for range work.
Clad in an American-style walnut stock, the new action is paired with CZ-USA's legendary cold hammer-forged, factory-lapped barrel. To top it off, it comes with a fully adjustable trigger that allows you to tune weight, creep and over-travel to your liking. The resulting rifle is destined to become a treasured hunting companion.
- Beautiful Turkish walnut American-style stock with oiled finish
- Premium cold hammer-forged, factory-lapped barrel
- Trigger is fully adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel
- Integral 19mm dovetail for scope mounting
- Hinged floorplate 4-round magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 640459
- Caliber: .30-06 Springfield
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 20.5"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, 1:10" twist
- Stock: Turkish walnut
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position push-to-fire
- Overall length: 41.5"
- Overall weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 04140
- UPC: 806703041407
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|