You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
CZ-USA® 527 Varmint .17 Hornet Bolt Action Rifle
The CZ-USA 527 has won more awards in the light-rifle category in Europe than any rifle EVER. Designed to fit the small base calibers perfectly, the 527 Varmint is a true micro-length action, and it features controlled round feed, a detachable mag, hammer-forged barrel and open sights.
It also features the innovative adjustable SST (Single Set Trigger)…offering both a standard hunting trigger and a light target trigger in the same rifle. The standard mode is the traditional heavier trigger pull. By simply pushing the trigger forward until it clicks, the crisp and light target trigger mode is set. The standard mode trigger is adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel. The target trigger is only adjustable for weight -- but always breaks like glass. Bottom line: You always have the right trigger for the situation.
- Micro-length Mauser action
- SST Single Set Trigger offers two modes: standard mode, which is the typical heavy trigger pull; and target mode, which is light, clean and adjustable
- Trigger is adjustable for pull weight
- Premium cold hammer-forged heavy varmint barrel
- Beautiful Turkish walnut stock in the varmint style
- Integral 16mm scope bases (rings not included)
- Detachable 5-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 639997
- Caliber: .17 Hornet
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, 1:9" twist
- Stock: Turkish walnut
- Length of pull: 13.5"
- Trigger: Single Set Trigger
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 41.5"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 03066
- UPC: 806703030661
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips