You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $799.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $731.49 Non-Member $769.99
- Buyer's Club $683.99 Non-Member $759.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
- CZ-USA® 527 M1 American .223 Remington Bolt Action Rifle
The CZ-USA 527 has won more awards in the light-rifle category in Europe than any rifle EVER. Designed to fit the small base calibers perfectly, the 527 American is a true micro-length action, and it features controlled round feed, a detachable mag, hammer-forged barrel and open sights.
It also features the innovative adjustable SST (Single Set Trigger)... offering both a standard hunting trigger and a light target trigger in the same rifle. The standard mode is the traditional heavier trigger pull. By simply pushing the trigger forward until it clicks, the crisp and light target trigger mode is set. The standard mode trigger is adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel. The target trigger is only adjustable for weight -- but always breaks like glass.
This M1 version improves the look and feel of the standard 527 American with an improved-grip synthetic stock, redesigned trigger guard and flush-fit 3-rd. magazine.
- Micro-length Mauser action
- SST Single Set Trigger offers two modes: standard mode, which is the typical heavy trigger pull; and target mode, which is light, clean and adjustable
- Trigger is adjustable for pull weight
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel
- American-style synthetic stock with improved grip geometry
- Integral 16mm scope bases (rings included)
- Detachable 3-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 639998
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 21.9"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, 1:12" twist
- Stock: Synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Trigger: SST adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 40.4"
- Overall weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 03081
- UPC: 806703030814
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips