You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $1016.49 Non-Member $1069.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $227.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Details & Specs
CZ-USA® 527 American .204 Ruger Bolt Action Rifle
Awards and accolades are nothing new to CZ. The 527 Rifle has won more awards in the light-rifle category in Europe than any rifle EVER. Designed to fit the small base calibers perfectly, the 527 American is a true micro-length action, and it features controlled round feed, a detachable mag, hammer-forged barrel and open sights.
It also features the innovative adjustable SST (Single Set Trigger)... offering both a standard hunting trigger and a light target trigger in the same rifle. The standard mode is the traditional heavier trigger pull. By simply pushing the trigger forward until it clicks, the crisp and light target trigger mode is set. The standard mode trigger is adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel. The target trigger is only adjustable for weight -- but always breaks like glass. Bottom line: You have the right trigger for any shooting situation.
- Micro-length Mauser action
- SST Single Set Trigger offers two modes: standard mode, which is the typical heavy trigger pull; and target mode, which is light, clean and adjustable
- Trigger is adjustable for pull weight
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel
- Fixed open sights, plus 16mm scope bases
- Beautiful Turkish walnut stock in the American style
- Detachable 5-rd. magazine
- Includes scope rings
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 639993
- Caliber: .204 Ruger
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 21.9"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, 1:12" twist
- Stock: Turkish walnut
- Length of pull: 13.5"
- Trigger: Single Set Trigger
- Safety: 2-position
- Sights: Fixed open front and rear
- Overall length: 40.4"
- Overall weight: 6.34 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 03024
- UPC: 806703030241
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips