You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $287.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
CVA Accura MR Nitride Stainless Steel .50 Caliber Muzzleloader with Dead-on Mount & Scope, BlemishedBuyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Details & Specs
CVA® Optima® V2 .50 Cal. Muzzleloader with Scope Mount. Pull the trigger on the second generation of Optima excellence.
The hugely-popular Optima® Black Powder Rifle is back and better than ever! The V2 represents the 2nd generation of CVA®'s best-performing affordable rifle, which means you get all the best features for a price you can afford!
The 26"l. stainless barrel makes this Rifle easy to maneuver whether you're in the tree stand or walking through the deep woods. The "neutral center of gravity" trigger makes it well-balanced and easy to shoulder. And thanks to the quick-release breech plug, removal takes just a simple twist... no tools required!
Black powder fun:
- Ambidextrous solid composite stock in Realtree Xtra® camo pattern
- Bergara 26" fluted 416 stainless barrel with Bullet Guiding MuzzleTM
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Quick Release Breech Plug - the only plug on the market you can remove after firing using only your fingers
- Stock and forestock have been upgraded with SoftTouch coating and rubber grip panels for comfortable, secure shooting in any weather
- CrushZone® recoil pad softens the shock
- Break action
- Integrated scope mount
- Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Aluminum extendable loading rod cocking spur
- 14" length of pull
- Measures 41"l. overall, 6 lbs., 7 ozs.
- Backed by a lifetime CVA warranty
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips