You May Also Like
- Non-Member $265.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Details & Specs
CRKT® Williams Tactical Applications Flashlight is a compact, powerful lighting for every duty situation... 320 lumens!
From martial arts instructor and James Williams comes the ultimate flashlight for personal defense! James knows all too well that a piercing, powerful light can stop a confrontation before it starts. And this light is designed to give you those lumens in a rugged, reliable package. The powerful LED output light is ideal for outdoor use, personal safety, self-defense, everyday-carry, and tactical applications.Let's spotlight the details:
- Hard-coat, black, anodized aluminum bodies are tough and strong for lasting durability
- Projected lens reflectors provide maximum output and brightness of blinding light
- Industrial grade rubberized, tail cap button is pushed to control the multiple light modes.
High Mode Functions (Bezel Out) 320 lumens - 150 minute of run time*
- 1. Momentarily On - Slightly depress the on-off button with your thumb or index finger to temporarily activate the light
- 2. Fully On - Depress the on-off button until it clicks to fully activate the light
- 3. Strobe On - Quickly depress the on-off button twice to activate the strobe.
Low Mode Functions (Bezel In)
- 1st click displays a low 3 lms light with 286 hrs. of run time*
- 2nd click turns the light off
- 3rd click displays a mid 10 lms light with 10 hrs of run time*
- 4th click turns the light off
- 5th click displays a max 50 lms light with 8 1/2 hrs. run time*
- 6th click turns the light off
- 7th click displays (S.O.S.) with 50 lms and 26 hrs. run time*
- 8th click turns the light off.
- After the flashlight has been off for 2 seconds, it resets to the original settings
- Uses 2 CR123A batteries (not included)
- 4 3/4"l. x 1" diam, 3.1 ozs.
*Run times may vary depending on batteries and conditions.
Tough tactical lighting for every occasion. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips