You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
CRKT® Otanashi noh KenTM Designed By James Williams is a modern close-quarters knife with the heart of a Samurai!
From martial arts instructor and knife designer James Williams comes the ultimate close-quarters knife! The Otanashi noh KenTM was designed by James Williams per a request from SOCOM for a larger, thinner, folding combat knife that was easy to carry and conceal. Intended as a backup weapon for close-quarters combat, this is a focused single-purpose knife that tucks away inconspicuously and draws when the tactical situation gets deadly serious.Take a stab at these details:
- 4 1/2" hollow ground clip point blade is AUS 8 stainless steel for serious edge-holding power and durability
- Osoraku style blade, made famous by the 16th century Samurai warlord Takeda Shingen gives you exceptional penetrating ability in tactical use situations
- Frame lock with LAWKS safety system gives you extreme strength and simplicity in operations
- Black G10 composite handle gives you a secure grip in any weather
- 10.13" when open, 6.4 ozs.
Tough tactical performance and inconspicuous carry in one. Order ONLINE Today!