You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
CRKT® Hissatsu Designed By James Williams is a modern close-quarters knife with the heart of a Samurai!
From martial arts instructor and knife designer James Williams comes the ultimate close-quarters knife! James' inspiration for this knife's unique blade springs from the heritage of the legendary samurai warlord Takeda Shingen.
It's shaped for enormous penetrating power and superior slashing capability in one blade that works with the natural motion of the body. Intended as a backup weapon for close-quarters combat, this is a focused single-purpose knife to draw on when the tactical situation gets deadly serious.Take a stab at these details:
- 7 1/8" dual grind Tanto blade is 440A stainless steel for serious edge-holding power and durability
- Traditional Japanese pattern handle is updated with Twin-Fused&trade technology... double injection-molded with a high-impact polypropylene core, butt and hilt, and a non-slip soft textured rubber grip handle surface
- Oyatsubo, the emperor node on the omote (outside / public side) of the tuska (handle), allows you to know which direction the blade is facing, even in complete darkness, by touch
- Custom injection-molded glass filled nylon sheath grips the knife firmly, and has a removable belt clip which can be attached high or low, vertical or horizontal with the included black two-piece screws... there are also holes and slots for carry on belts, webbing or equipment
- 12 1/4", total length.
Choose Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99