You May Also Like
Non-Member $56.99 Buyer's Club $51.29
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Crimson Trace ® Revolver Lasergrips for the Smith & Wesson® J-Frame.
Perfect concealed carry has arrived! Lasergrips expand the practical applications of the small frame revolver. As the pistol is drawn from the holster, the sensory activator is engaged immediately, pinpointing the muzzle direction. With practice, speed and accurate shot placement can improve significantly. With only a screwdriver and a few minutes of your time, your revolver becomes an up-to-date 21st century hunting and self-defense package. Even under the best of conditions, the fixed sights of the J-Frame can be difficult to see. With Lasergrips enhanced visibility optics, a brilliant red dot appears right on the point of impact. Fits Smith & Wesson J-Frame (small frame) revolvers, round butt, including Airlight, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chief's Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, Models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940.Features:
- "Combat Rubber" throughout entire grip for maximum recoil control and comfort... even on the most lightweight revolvers
- Moderately contoured, longer grip design boasts fast grip registration and natural aim
- Easily activated by right or left handed shooters
- Beam intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class 111a laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot size approx. 1/2 " diameter at 50 feet
- Powered by two #2032 lithium batteries (included) for 4 hours of on-time use and a 5 year shelf life.
- Dual integrated momentary pressure switches, and master on / off switch. Wraparound, slightly longer overmold rubber grip for comfort and recoil control.
Order your Lasergrips ONLINE today... give your shooting accuracy a big boost!