You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $153.89 Non-Member $170.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Details & Specs
Craftsman® MIG 180 Welder... welds mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel and MORE! SAVE BIG !
Working on a big-time project at home? This MIG 180 Welder from the trusted folks at Craftsman® puts you on track to do it right the first time. Designed for regular maintenance and sheet metal fabrication, this Welder is equally versatile and powerful to accommodate your variety of needs.
Boasts a tough, 5-piece assembly with single-phase power transformer, stabilizer, rectifier and unique built-in control / feeder that allows you to weld from 18-gauge to 1/ 4 "-thick sheet metal with a single pass! Runs on gas with solid steel wire, or without gas using fluxcore wire.Here's the rest:
- Tweco-type torch with full on / off safety control
- Electronic variable wire feed speed control
- 220V operation 30 to 150 peak amps
- Multiple power / heat settings for accurate control
- Solid state electronic heat control with larger PC board for better wire speed control fan-cooled for longer use at full output
- 25 percent duty cycle at 120 amps
- Uses 0.024-0.035 wire sizes (mini or 11-pound wire spools)
- Comes with 200-amp ground clamp
- Input: 230 volts, 22.5 amps, 60Hz, CSA-approved
- Includes face mask, starter wire spool, wire brush with chipper and gas pressure regulator.
- Measures 19 x 11 x 17"h., weighs 63 lbs.
Metalworking, done with pro-style tools... get your gear here, ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips