You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 33304
Core15® MOE M4 Piston 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington® Semi-automatic Rifle.For those who prefer the cooler and cleaner-running gas piston operation system, look no further. Made by Adams Arms®, the MOE M4 Rifle's gas piston system stays cool, clean and ready,even after firing 100 rounds in rapid succession.
The barrel is made to better-than-military specifications with a tight 0.0003" tolerance, where the military standard is 0.0010". Core15® also exceeds mil.-spec on hardcoat anodizing, which is Type 3 Class 2, because they control that process at every stage.
By exceeding military standards, Core15 ensures the best fit possible and can offer a more reliable, smoother functioning, and more accurate weapon that will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Core15 MOE M4 Piston Semi-automatic AR special features:
- Core15 Gas Piston assembly from Adams Arms®; with adjustable gas settings (suppressed and unsuppressed)
- 16" 4150 CMV barrel is held to 0.0003" tolerances better than mil.-spec
- Magpul® MOE 6-position stock
- Type III anodized hardcoat finish
- Picatinny flat-top gas block
- Proprietary monolithic, Melonite-coated bolt carrier and Carpenter 158® bolt assembly
- CORE15TM Hardcore billet charging handle V.2 and oversized trigger guard
- Includes a 30-rd. Magpul PMAG®
- Backed by the Core15 "No BS" lifetime warranty.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic / gas piston
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 16" M4-profile stainless steel match-grade 4150 CMV
- Stock: Magpul MOE 6-position
- Upper receiver: CNC-machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum alloy with 1913 rail and laser-engraved T-markings
- Lower receiver: CNC-machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Sights: Magpul MOE® MBUS front and rear
- Handguard: Magpul MOE handguard
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips