You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Corcoran 10" Desert Marauder Military Boots: Over 60 years of battle - proven military boot heritage in every step, full support up top.
Combat Boots don't come any tougher than Corcoran. One of the original suppliers of combat boots back to WWII, Corcoran has proven their mettle from Anzio to Anbar and back again. These Corcoran 10" Desert Marauder Military Boots are top-notch quality and pack extra height up top-side for more support and protection than the current-issue combat boots.Details:
- Mojave fleshout leather and 1000-denier Cordura® nylon upper with padded collar
- Moisture-wicking Cambrelle® lining
- Removable DRYZ® moisture and odor-control polyurethane insole
- Garrison Army Munson last for all-day comfort
- Repairable Goodyear® welt construction with Flex-WeltTM construction for more comfort on the march
- High-tech carbon heat absorbing bottom fill keeps feet cooler in hot climates
- Supportive and lightweight fiberglass shank plus webbing reinforcement for ankle support
- Full-height speed lacing system for fast on and off
- Union made in the U.S.A.
- Each combat boot approx. 8" tall, 27 ozs.
Hit the order button on these Combat Boots before you head for the field! State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips