You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Ever stand outside by a patio heater, or under a Heater while waiting for the bus? Feels good, doesn't it? Well you can get that feeling with this Heater, with mounting brackets to set up for horizontal or vertical air flow.
The Heater works by preventing the circulation of cold air while expelling excess heat. Just set it at High or Medium to keep warm when the temperature drops and drops some more. Plus, it's hardwired and out of the way in your shop or garage, so you don't have to worry about finding an outlet or tripping over a cord.
Built for the way you work and play.
Constructed of a heavy-gauge steel body, this Industrial Electric Heater is built to last and to be with you for a very long time. The thermostat control allows you to set your ideal temperature and walk away. You won't have to climb up and down a ladder to adjust it all day. The fan pumps the hot air into your garage / work area providing you with plenty of circulation, as well as avoiding the dreaded single hot spot. Adjustable louvers and installation angle let you point the heat where you want it to go, so you aren't heating an area no one ever goes into. Plus, the front grille removes for easy cleaning. Comfort Zone wanted you to stay warm, but they also wanted it to be convenient. They hit the mark.
Who is Comfort Zone?
Comfort Zone has been a recognized leader in home environment products for over a decade. Their heaters, humidifiers and fans provide value and innovation, while still delivering reliable performance and incredible safety. They design and test all their products to the strictest global quality standards.
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 208 / 240V heavy-duty, high-output heater
- Hard-Wired 208V or 240V connection
- 2 Heat Levels up to 7,500W
- Thermostat control
- Fan-Forced for wide area circulation
- Adjustable louvers to direct output
- Adjustable installation angle
- Heavy-gauge steel body
- Removable front grille assembly for cleaning
- Power and caution indicator lights
- Works on low 208V for NYC
- Fully enclosed motor for use in harsh conditions
- Safety overheat protection system.
Please Note: Item may NOT be as pictured. Sorry, no choice.Key Specifications
- Item Number: 611515
- Body Material: Steel
- Volts: 240
- Hertz: 60
- Amps: 32.25
- Watts: 6,250 / 7,500
- Mount: Ceiling
- Dimensions: 21.25" x 16" x 10.75"w.
- Weight: 24.4 lbs.
- Model Number: CZ220E
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips