You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: CRX16
Colt® CRX-16 Semi-automatic .223 Remington Centerfire Rifle. Unmatched accuracy... guaranteed.
Ready to raise the bar on value, quality and accuracy? Look no further than the Colt® CRX-16 Semi-automatic Rifle. Poised and ready for competition, the CRX-16 offers reliable performance and topnotch accuracy. In fact, each ColtCompetition Rifle is tested for accuracy and Colt guarantees you can shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yards... right from the box!
Colt CRX-16 Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle Features:
- Chamber accepts factory-loaded SAAMI spec .223 ammo & NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm ammo
- Match-Grade, "Manganese-Phosphated" 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel custom barrel
- "Twin-Port" Muzzle Brake
- Gas-operated, Original Direct-Impingement System for guaranteed accuracy
- Colt Competition low-profile adjustable gas block (finger adjustable without tools)
- Colt Competition charging handle with extended tactical latch
- Matched bolt and bolt carrier with H-buffer
- 5.5" top-Mounted Picatinny handguard rail with 11 slots
- Barrel muzzle thread: 1/2"-28 T.P.I.
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yards with specified premium ammo
- Signed, serial numbered and dated test target
- Includes a Safariland® cleaning kit with custom Colt Competition Rifle case
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 4140 chrome-moly steel
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Carbine-style 4-Position Adjustable
- Upper receiver: Forged and precision fit
- Lower receiver: Forged and precision fit
- Pistol grip: Checkered A2-style finger-groove
- Fire control: Colt Competition match-target
- Handguard: 12" vented modular float-tube
- Overall length: 32.5" - 36"
- Overall weight: 6.45 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips