The ideal Duty Rifle.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $963.29 Non-Member $1013.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Smaller, lighter, easier to handle... designed to meet the needs of law enforcement. Offering the best of both military and civilian design, the Colt AR15-A4 Lightweight LE Carbine is a hybrid of Colt's Government Carbine model AR6520 and Colt's Flagship M4 Carbine model LE6920.
Weighing in at just 6.12 lbs., the AR15-A4 Lightweight utilizes a unique direct gas operating system that eliminates the conventional operating rod, resulting in fewer and lighter components. That means less weight, and less fatigue in the field. Plus, field stripping is easy and requires no special tools.
In addition, straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire. A smartly designed cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right and left handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications.
The Colt AR15-A4 Lightweight comes standard with optics rail and flip-up, military style rear sight that allows for maximum peripheral vision, giving the shooter the most unobscured view of the target.
- 16.1" chrome-lined PENCIL barrel
- Ambidextrous fire selector
- Flip-up MaTech rear sight, adjustable for windage and elevation
- A2 hand guard
- Full-length optics rail
- Includes one 20-round magazine
- Model: AR6720
- UPC: 098289023247
- Item Number: 641342
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- Capacity: 20+1
- Barrel length: 16.10"
- Barrel twist: 1 x 7"
- Stock: Skeletonized 4-position telescoping
- Sights (front / rear): A2 post / MaTech flip-up adjustable
- Handguard: A2
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 32" - 35"
- Overall weight: 6.12 lbs.
- UPC: 98289023247
- Mfg. Number: AR6720
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips