You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
- Colt® 1911 CMC Marine .45 ACP Semi-automatic Handgun. The legend lives on.
Be part of the legacy! More than 100 years ago, the Colt® 1911 was chosen as the official sidearm for America's Armed Forces. Today, a Colt 1911 is once again proudly serving at the side of our country's military. After a rigorous selection process, the United States Marine Corps selected the M45A1 Colt Rail Gun as their Close Quarters Battle Pistol (CQBP). This marks the first time since the end of World War II that a Colt 1911 is being shipped to the United States Government.
The Colt 1911 CMC Marine CQB is the civilian equivalent, sharing virtually the same build and specs. Stand-out features include a and flat, serrated mainspring housing with lanyard loop, Colt tactical ambidextrous safety lock, and a 5" National Match® Barrel. This Pistol of part of the Colt Custom Shop Series, in which all critical mating parts are hand-fitting. Each firearm is test fired and ships with the actual test target.
Colt O1070CQB special features:
- Desert Tan Cerakoted stainless steel receiver and slide
- 5" National Match® Barrel.
- Novak® 3-dot night sights
- Flat, serrated mainspring housing with lanyard loop
- Enhanced hammer
- Long, solid aluminum trigger
- Colt tactical ambidextrous safety lock
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail.
- Model: O1070CQB
- UPC: 098289042613
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: SA
- Capacity: 7+1
- Barrel length: 5"
- Frame: Stainless steel
- Grips: G10
- Sights: Novak 3-dot night sights
- Overall length: 8.50"
- Overall weight: 40 ozs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips