You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Colorized 1964 "First Year of Issue" Silver Kennedy Half Dollar Keychain.
President John F. Kennedy's life was tragically cut short on Nov. 22, 1963. Within months, the U.S. Mint had plans to feature the beloved President on one of its larger coins - the silver dollar, the half dollar, or the quarter. The choice was left to his widow, Jacqueline Kennedy, who maintained that the President would not want to replace Washington on the quarter. Thus, the Kennedy Half Dollar was born.
Here you'll get a genuine half dollar from the original year of issue, beautifully colorized by American Coin Treasures and set in a chrome key ring. It's a stunning tribute to one of the most popular presidents in American history, available here for collectors and those in search of a fitting memento for "Jack".
Half Dollar Keychain from American Coin Treasures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips