You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $15.19 Non-Member $15.99
- Details & Specs
Collector's Armory Lee & Jackson Boxed Set Replica is true to his original pistol.
Commemorate the last meeting of two of the south's Greatest commanders. Gen. Robert E. Lee and Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson met one last time before Jackson's death at Chancellorsville, VA.
This Boxed Set captures the moment and the trusty side arm Lee and Jackson carried - The M1851 Navy percussion. It's 7.5" octagonal barrel and strong frame made for a reliable, handsome and favored sidearm of Union and Confederate troops alike.
Historically accurate in detail and heft, Collector's Armory has been providing collectors, history buffs, movie producers and re-enactors with historically significant, high quality replicas just like this one for 40 years. This historic set also includes, reproduction print of "The Last Meeting" painting,a Cavalry insignia and CSA hatpin and a handmade padded presentation box.Living history:
- Gun cannot fire, nor can it be modified to shoot... perfectly legal to own!
- Realistic 5-shot rotating cylinder action works just like the original
- Rich wood grips
- Simulated nickel and brass engraved finish
- 14 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 2 1/2 " display box
- Gun approx. 13", 2 1 / 3 lbs.
Bring the history back with this incredible replica.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips