You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $112.49 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Details & Specs
Collector's Armory 1873 Cavalry Replica captures "The Peacemaker" 6 - gun in all it's glory!
The gun that won the west! Used by such famous lawmen as Wyatt Earp, William Barclay and Bat Masterson - not to mention more than a few outlaws the 1873 "Peacemaker" single action revolver is the most famous gun of the American West. And this Cavalry version packs the intimidating 7 1/2" barrel many preferred.
Wrap your hands around the wooden grips and feel the history come to life! Historically accurate in detail and heft, Collector's Armory has been providing collectors, history buffs, movie producers and re-enactors with historically significant, high quality replicas just like this one for 40 years.Living history:
- Gun cannot fire, nor can it be modified to shoot... perfectly legal to own!
- Realistic 6-shot single action works just like the original
- Rich wood grips
- Original antiqued gray finish
- Approx. 12 1/2", 2 lbs.
Bring the history back with this incredible replica.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips