You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $29.69 Non-Member $32.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Adirondack Chairs or Rocking Chair for traditional style and convenience!
Adirondack chairs have been the American standard for laid-back comfort for more than a century. You're looking at an improved design on this comfort favorite.All 3 feature:
- Solid fir construction, known for its weight, stability and hardness
- Individually hand-stained for all-weather durability
- Treated to resist UV damage, fading, and weather
- Easily fold for storage (must remove rockers on )
- Some assembly required.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Comfy sloping seat
- High fan back
- Wide armrests.
- 31 x 35 x 34"h. 24 lbs.
Same as above, plus a footrest that slides underneath when not in use. 31 x 59 x 34"h. 29 lbs.
- High back
- Wide armrests
- Rust-resistant metal hardware.
- 31 x 39 x 36"h. 27 lbs.
Seat: 20 x 22"w., Seat back: 28 x 17 x 2" thick.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
GardelleTM protective fabric with PVC underlayer, won't crack in cold. Holds about 4 chair or bench cushions or 2 chaise cushions. Zip closure. Large handles for easy carrying. 45 1/ 2 x 13 3/ 4 x 20"h.
Gardelle protective fabric with PVC underlayer, won't crack in cold. Air vent reduces condensation and lessens ballooning in winds. Adjustable elastic hem and quick-buckle straps for a snug fit. Fits chairs up to 33 1/ 2 x 31 1/ 2 x 36"h. (Not shown).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips