You May Also Like
Non-Member $584.99 Buyer's Club $526.49
Non-Member $9.99 Buyer's Club $8.99
Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Classic® Oswego 10' Inflatable Pontoon slips undetected through water a boat wouldn't touch!
At 10 ft. long, the Oswego offers increased stability and weight capacity, but still goes where standard boats can't! Powered by oars and your adventurous spirit, it's your ticket to non-motorized lakes and rivers. Or, mount your trolling motor to the 2-position motor mount and troll those pristine, shallow waters fish love to hide in. With its 6-position rod holder, comfortable padded seat, and a whole host of other comfort upgrades, you really can't go wrong.Pontoon details:
- Assembled size is 120" l. x 56" w. x 26" h., weighs 76 lbs.
- River rating: Class 1
- Heavy-duty 10' pontoons are made from abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms, and tough, tightly-woven fabric tops
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Bronze oar-locks with included 7' 2-Pc. aluminum oar
- Combination quick-inflation / deflation valves for easy set-up and take-down
- Seat mount and non-slip footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Built-in rod holder
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- High storage capacity: includes 6 oversized pockets, 2 mesh pockets and 2 drink holders
- Sturdy 2-position trolling motor mount
- Fold-down padded seat
- Front retention cord
- 2 micro-slit detachable foam fly patches.