You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Classic FlameTM Beverly Electric Fireplace and Entertainment Center turns an eyesore of wires, DVD's and remotes into the romantic centerpiece of the room!
Get the beneficial beauty, character and warmth without any of the hassles. No venting, gas lines, wood, mess permits or costly professional installation and maintenance.
Just plug it in any standard 120-volt outlet and enjoy everything good about having a fireplace... AND and organized home theater! Classic FlameTM has painstakingly designed their electrical inserts with glowing logs and ember beds that look real whether on or off.
That life-like fire is gorgeously-framed in a mantle of oak-finished hardwood cleverly constructed to double as your home entertainment center that shelves your DVD / CD player, tuner, etc... while also giving you a place to organize movie and music collections!Warm-up the look of your home:
- Built-in multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management channels
- Adjustable shelves finished on both sides... measure 7 3/4" w. x 14 1/4" d.
- Shelf for electronic media components... measures 43" w. x 6" h. x 15" d. mantle measures 48" w. x 35" h. x 17" d.
- Measures 23 5/8" w. x 20" h. x 12 1/4" d. viewable area: 19" w. x 12 1/4" h.
- Black powder coat finish
- Center-mount door pull
- Painted brick facade
- Multi-function remote control
- Down light
- Cost efficient: approx. $0.03 / hour without heat, $0.10 with heat
- 100% energy efficient
- Glass stays cool to the touch... so it's safe in homes with kids and pets
- No fumes, CO2, smoke or emissions of any kind.
Order yours ONLINE today and light your home's decorative fire!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips