You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $526.49 Non-Member $584.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $588.04 Non-Member $618.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Classic Accessories® The Skagit Boat. Packed with features so you can enjoy your time on the water to the fullest.
With a hectic lifestyle, it can be hard to find time to get on the water. So when you can, you should be able to enjoy a top-end rig that's easy on your wallet. Take the Skagit, for one... has comfy padded, fold-down plastic seat that adjusts along with the footrests to fit your body perfectly.
And you'll never have to worry about durability either, with heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant PVC pontoons that last for years. You want more? You got it. There's a powder-coated steel tube frame, as well. And that means that rugged trips down the river, hard knocks into rocks or shoreline won't stop you from moving forward.Tough Boat:
- Comes with rugged 2-Pc. 6' aluminum oars
- Armrest storage has 2 drink holders and includes 2 large zippered pockets and small mesh stuff pockets big zippered pocket on seat back too
- Non-slip foot rests
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
- Has Class 1 river rating and adheres to ABYC regulations
- Combination quick inflation / deflation valves
- Tow rings and steel clamp oar locks
- Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Measures 96 x 50 x 26 1 / 2 " and weighs 62 lbs.
Place your order ONLINE, right here!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips