You May Also Like
- Non-Member $584.99 Buyer's Club $526.49
- Non-Member $219.99 Buyer's Club $197.99
- Non-Member $349.99 Buyer's Club $314.99
- Non-Member $329.99 Buyer's Club $313.49
- Non-Member $609.99 Buyer's Club $579.49
- Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
- Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Classic Accessories® The Kenai Boat. Hit the wild river in this rugged-yet-comfortable rig!
Cruise across lakes and down streams in the Kenai... it's a comfy one-seater with spectacular durability. Longer trips take a toll on your body, so limiting aches and pains is paramount.
When you're rowing, perhaps the most important comfort feature is the extra-tall seat for enhanced back support. Has a padded seat too! And the Kenai is built tough to last for years... heavy-duty 8' pontoons with abrasion-resistant bottom and tough nylon tops are attached to a rock-solid powder-coated steel frame.More good stuff:
- Boat and rugged 2-Pc. 6' aluminum oars disassemble into a compact size for easy transport and storage
- Armrest storage includes 2 large zippered pockets and small mesh stuff pockets big zippered pocket on seat back too
- Footrests adjust to a variety of leg lengths
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
- Has Class 1 river rating and adheres to ABYC regulations
- Combination quick inflation / deflation valves
- Tow rings and steel clamp oar locks
- Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Measures 96 x 55 x 29" and weighs 43 lbs.
One of the best boats on the market... order ONLINE now!