You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
A faithful reproduction of pistol carried by "Blondie" himself, the Uberti 1851 Revolver is a finely crafted tribute to the Spaghetti Western legend! It features a one-piece walnut grip with the iconic rattlesnake inlay, as well as a premium case-hardened frame.
It's great-looking, great-performing and a lot of fun to shoot. For single action shooters, reenacters, modern-day cowboys... you can't go wrong with the fine Uberti craftsmanship or performance here.
- Crafted in Italy, and imported by Cimarron Firearms Co.
- One-piece walnut grip with rattlesnake inlay - true to the movies
- Color case-hardened frame; color case-hardening results in greater surface durability without creating a brittle piece of hardware
- Blued finish
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .38 Special
- Action: Revolver (single action)
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 7.5"
- Frame: Case-hardened
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Notch rear / blade front
- Overall weight: 3.05 lbs.
- MFG Number: CA9081SSI01
- UPC: 844234107377
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips