You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk, Revolver, .44 Remington Magnum, 0806, 736676008063, 10.5" Bull BarrelBuyer's Club $626.99 Non-Member $659.99
- Buyer's Club $807.49 Non-Member $849.99
Ruger Super Redhawk, Revolver, .44 Magnum, Centerfire, 5501, 736676055012, 7.5" Barrel, Hogue Tamer MonogripBuyer's Club $845.49 Non-Member $889.99
- Buyer's Club $266.94 Non-Member $280.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Details & Specs
The Pietta Eliminator C (Competition) retains the look of the iconic 1873 SAA, but features a number upgrades to designed to give CAS Shooters a better shot. First and foremost, it features the Cowboy Comp® U.S. Action upgrade that's better-tuned for competition.
The Cowboy Comp upgrade replaces the small flat spring (a weakness in the original's design) with a coil spring that doesn't fatigue, and tunes the internal components. All internal surfaces are debarred, the trigger is tuned and adjusted, and the head space and cylinder gap are perfected.
The Cowboy Comp upgrade is a Cimarron Firearms Co. exclusive, and can turn any of Cimarron's cartridge revolvers into a fine-tuned, competition-ready firearm. If you're serious about CAS, give it a try.
- Cowboy Comp action upgrade replaces the original spring with a stronger coil spring, tunes the trigger pull, tunes the bolt for fit, and tunes the head space and cylinder gap
- Low wide hammer
- Color case-hardened frame: color case-hardening results in greater surface durability without creating a brittle piece of hardware
- Checkered army-style walnut grip
A winning formula for serious Cowboy Action! Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .45 Colt
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 4.75"
- Frame: Case-hardened pre-war / low wide hammer
- Grips: Walnut checkered army-style
- Sights: Notch rear / blade front
- MFG Number: PP410LCC
- UPC: 814230100559
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips