You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Chippewa® Steel Toe Super Logger Work Boots With foot friendly orthotic insole. COMFORT in a Steel Toe? YOU BET! SAVE BIG!
Pamper AND protect! 104 years of Chippewa® innovation has led to this milestone in comfort... a removable shock-absorbing orthotic insole, designed to even out weight distribution and realign your foot to its natural range of function so your feet don't hurt so bad.
- Steel toe work boots with oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Chip-A-Tex® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane
- 400 gram Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation will keep your feet nice and toasty
- Wicking Dri-lex® lining wick sweat and moisture away
- Heavy-duty Goodyear leather storm welt construction keep these steel toe work boots in commission for years
- Vibram® Tacoma Yellow Plug outsole
- Approx. 9" high, 56 ozs. each.
State Color, Width: medium-wide or extra-wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Put them on and feel the difference.
Order ONLINE Now!