You May Also Like
Ruger Super Redhawk, Revolver, .44 Magnum, Centerfire, 5501, 736676055012, 7.5" Barrel, Hogue Tamer MonogripBuyer's Club $800.99 Non-Member $889.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
Chiappa® White Rhino .357 Magnum Snub-nose Revolver. Floats like a butterfly. Stings like a wasp.
The perfect snubby Revolver, in other words. With one fell swoop, Chiappa made the traditional revolver obsolete with a unique design that handles like a dream and handles recoil like no other.
The White Rhino's barrel is aligned with the bottom chamber, lowering the center of gravity and drastically reducing both recoil and muzzle flip which insures subsequent shots will be on target faster than ever before. The reduction of the recoil allows for the use of ultra light alloys to be used in the construction of the Rhino meaning it carries like a butterfly and stings like a hornet.
Chiappa White Rhino Revolver special features:
- Unique design pushes recoil backward into your hand, not up and away from your target
- Lightweight alloy frame makes it a lot lighter than it looks
- Flat-sided cylinder reduces carry profile
- Brushed nickel finish
- Includes 3 moon clips
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Revolver (DA / SA)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 2"
- Frame: Lightweight alloy
- Sights: Blade front / adjustable rear
- Overall length: 6.5"
- Overall weight: 25 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips