You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $266.94 Non-Member $280.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $271.69 Non-Member $285.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Buyer's Club $136.79 Non-Member $143.99
- Details & Specs
The original Colt® Single Action Army Revolver is one of the most iconic firearms in American history... and now, Chiappa is bringing the magic back!
While maintaining the true to form classic design, Chiappa's Single Action revolver is a hybrid of modern technology and manufacturing with the feel of the Old West. This Revolver is crafted with a steel rifled barrel, with most of the mechanism and components constructed from a special formulated alloy that delivers the kind of durability that will withstand the demands of competition and Cowboy Action Shooting.
The 1873 SAA boasts a level of fit and finish that only modern manufacturing can provide -- but the feel and exquisite detailing give it the look of a fine family heirloom.
- Steel liner barrel
- Frame is made from a special zamak alloy for superior durability
- Single action trigger
Get your hands on this classic today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Revolver (single action)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 4.75"
- Frame: Special zamak alloy
- Grips: Black
- Sights: Fixed blade front / Integral notch rear
- Overall length: 10.25"
- Overall weight: 2.27 lbs.
- MFG Number: 340.250D
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips