You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Non-Member $11.00 Buyer's Club $9.90
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
CheckSpark uses cutting-edge microcircuit design to diagnose most common engine problems! SAVE BIG!
Figure out what's ailing your engine with CheckSpark! Safety tests for proper spark, shortened / fouled plugs and open or broken spark plug wires help you avoid high-priced diagnostic tests at the local garage.
Universal design accommodates everything from a car, truck or boat engine, to personal watercraft, motorcycles, ATVs and more! It's easy to use, too... just clip the CheckSpark on to the spark plug wire and briefly turn over the engine, then one of the three diagnostic lights will indicate the condition of the ignition system.Troubleshooting pro:
- Works for small gas-powered engines, too (lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, edgers, snow / leaf blowers, pressure washers, power tillers, generators, O / B motors and go karts / mini bikes)
- For most 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines
- Removing the clip from the spark plug wire automatically turns CheckSpark off. Weighs 5 ozs.
DIY diagnostics for a LOW Guide price! Order Now!