You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $807.49 Non-Member $849.99
- Buyer's Club $560.49 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $493.99 Non-Member $519.99
- Buyer's Club $607.99 Non-Member $639.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $545.99 Non-Member $545.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $325.84 Non-Member $342.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
Charter ArmsTM Pitbull 9mm Rimless Snubnose Revolver
Ask any law enforcement professional, and they'll tell you: it's always a good idea to use the same caliber for your primary and back-up weapons. For those officers who prefer a snubby for back-up, the choices are very limited. Until now.
The Pitbull utilizes an innovative spring-detention system that holds rimless brass firmly but still releases cleanly... so now you can use the same round in both your primary AND back-up weapons, NO moon clips necessary. Of course, you don't have to be a LEO to enjoy the power, reliability and quality of the Pitbull.
- Barrel is threaded into frame for added strength
- Fewer internal parts for better reliability
- No side plate means a more powerful frame
- Strong frame locks cylinder yoke into place other revolvers use a small retention screw, which can loosen
- 4-point cylinder lock-up encompasses the collar, crane, cylinder stop, and hand
- Full hammer block safety system: trigger must be in full firing position before hammer falls
- 100% American-made
- Backed by Charter's lifetime warranty
- Standard hammer / SA or DA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 642495
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Revolver (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 2.2"
- Frame: 416 stainless steel
- Grips: Full rubber
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall length: 6.75"
- Overall weight: 22 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: 79920
- UPC: 678958799200
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips