You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Century Concepts "Ulysses S. Grant at Cold Harbor, VA" Photo brings the history home to your walls... complete with bullet relic!
The war to preserve the Union comes alive once again! From May 31-June 12, 1864 Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant and the Army of the Potomac battled General Robert E. Lee and the Army of Virginia across central Virginia. At the Wilderness, Spotsylvania, North Anna and Totopotomoy Creek, Lee repeatedly stalled, but failed to stop, Grant's southward progress toward Richmond.
It was not until Cold Harbor that Lee was able to halt Grant's advance - and at least temporarily save Richmond. Just before Cold Harbor famed Civil War photographer Matthew Brady captured Grant in this pose.More:
- Black-and-white print, matted and framed in mahogany under glass
- Included in the framing is an authentic excavated Union 58-caliber 3-ring bullet
- Certificate of authenticity also included
- Framed size: 12 1/2 x 15 1/2", photo size: 8 x 10".
Relive history by placing this historic print on your wall. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips