You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Century Concepts Enola Gay Print with relic is signed by 2 crew members!
It's the airplane that delivered the world into the atomic age. On August 6, 1945 The B-29 "Enola Gay" took of on its historic mission - dropping the world's first atomic bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima.
This photograph is signed by Dutch Van Kirk, Navigator and Moris Jeppson, Weapons Test Officer and includes a piece of the B-29 skin from a restoration project.More:
- Personally signed by Dutch Van Kirk, Navigator and Moris Jeppson... certificate of authenticity included
- Includes skin saved from a B-29 restoration
- Full-color photograph is matted and framed in wood under glass
- Framed size: 13 x 16", photo size: 8 x 10".
Relive history by placing this iconic, signed image your wall.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips