You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Civil War Battle of Bull Run Map brings the history home to your walls... complete with bullet relic!
The war to preserve the Union comes alive once again! After 3 days of bitter fighting, the battle 2nd Bullrun (2nd Manassas as it was known in the south) ultimately went to the Confederates but at great cost on both sides with nearly 20,000 total killed and wounded.
This historically accurate map shows the troop positions of both Confederate and Union armies on the night of August 27, 1862, just before the battle began. Also included in the framing is a Confederate 58-caliber 2-ring bulletMore:
- Black-and-white map is historically accurate, matted and framed in mahogany under glass
- Included in the framing is a authentic excavated Confederate 58-caliber 2-ring bullet
- Certificate of authenticity also included
- Framed size: 13 x 16", photo size: 8 x 10".
Relive history by placing this historic map on your wall.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips