You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: RI2360N
Five years ago, Century Arms introduced the first 100% American made AK rifle to the market. Now, the next generation is stepping into the limelight. Like it's predecessor, the C39v2 is also 100% American made with absolutely no imported parts. It's constructed on a milled receiver, which is machined from an 11 lb. block of 4140 ordnance quality steel. The barrel is chrome moly 4150 nitride treated to give you better performance and increased durability. At the end of the barrel, you'll notice the proprietary Chevron muzzle brake has been installed to help with recoil and control of your firearm.But wait... there's Magpul!
The Magpul MOE grip is ergonomic and covered in anti-slip texturing. The one-piece reinforced grip is constructed of heavy-duty polymer. The Magpul MOE handguard is made of an enhanced polymer. The Magpul MOE stock will always give you the right position in your shoulder, for that perfectly firm and balanced shot. With all these features by Magpul, American made never looked so good.
- Milled 4140 ordnance quality steel receiver
- Chrome moly 4150 nitride treated barrel
- RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Barrel 1:10 twist, concentric LH 14 x 1 metric thread
- Larger T shaped magazine catch
- Compatibility with AKM furniture
- Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
- Proprietary Chevron muzzle brake
- 100% American made
- Accepts all standard AK magazines
- One 30-rd magazine included
Lock, load, and order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 7.62X39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16.5"
- Barrel style: Chrome moly 4150 nitride treated
- Stock: Magpul MOE®
- Trigger: RAK-1
- Sights: Standard AK
- Overall length: 36"
- Overall weight: 8.1 lbs.
- Model no.: RI2360N
- UPC: 787450296428
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips