You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Celestron® NexStar 130SLT 26X-72X Computerized Telescope. The lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps of Mars... all at your fingertips, with fully-computerized ease!
Over 4,000 objects... including 600 galleries, 300 clusters, and dozens of beautiful binary stars... are just a push of a button away! The NexStar 130SLT features fully-computerized hand controls, so amateurs and pros alike can find celestial objects with consummate ease. With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 130SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Celestron®'s new SkyAlign alignment technology, plus the included finderscope, make aligning a breeze.
Because of its wide 1.7° field of view, the NexStar 130SLT is optimal for scanning large areas of the sky and for superb terrestrial viewing. A wonderful entry to mid-level Telescope, the 130SLT can also be used as a land-based spotting scope.General features:
- Compatible with 2" eyepieces
- High-quality 130mm short tube style refractor
- StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no-tool set-up
- Sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray included
- Includes "The SkyX - First Light Edition" software with a 10,000-object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images.
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- Database allows Telescope to locate over 4,000 objects
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Flash-upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the internet
- Internal battery compartment prevents cord wrap issues
- Aux. port for additional accessories such as GPS accessories
- Includes NSOL telescope control software for basic control of your telescope via computer
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control.
- Optical design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture: 130mm
- Focal length: 650mm (49 in.)
- Focal ratio: 5
- Eyepiece 1: 25mm / 26X
- Eyepiece 2: 9mm / 72X
- Finderscope: StarPointer
- Star diagonal: 1.25
- Mount: Motorized Altazimuth
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 13.1
- Resolution: 1.07 arc seconds (Rayleigh) 0.89 arc seconds (Dawes)
- Light gathering power: 345X
- Angular F.O.V.: 1.7°
- Linear F.O.V.: 91 ft.
- Optical coatings: Multi-coated
- Slew speeds: 9 (4° / sec., 2° / sec., 1° / sec., .5° / sec., 32X, 16X, 8X, 4X, 2X)
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Tracking modes: Alt-Az, EQ North and EQ South
- Alignment procedures: SkyAlign, Auto 2-star Align, 1-star Align, 2-star Align, Solar System Align
- Computer hand control: Fully-computerized / Flash upgradeable
- Database: 4,000 objects
- Weight: 14 lbs. Requires 8 "AA" batteries (not included). Includes steel tripod.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99