You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Celestron® NexStar 127SLT 60X-167X Computerized Telescope delivers breathtaking views and automatic star-finding ease... and for an affordable price!
Introducing the NexStar 127SLT, the best in affordable entry / mid-level computerized telescopes! With a pre-assembled stainless steel tripod and quick-release fork arms and tubes, the NexStar 127SLT can be set up in a matter of minutes - no tools required. You can see details of the lunar surface, Venus and its phases, polar caps on Mars, Jupiter and its four moons, Saturn with its rings plainly visible, and much more!
Powered by just 8 "AA" batteries, the NexStar 127SLT loves to travel. With the NexStar 127SLT ergonomically-designed hand control, you can remove the hand control from its holder, or leave it cradled on the unit for hands-free operation. With the touch of a button, you can select the object catalog, change the slew speed, view fascinating information about an object, or simply determine if your object of choice is visible in the sky.General features:
- Fully-computerized Alt-Az mount
- StarPointer finderscope helps with alignment and accurately locating objects
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no-tool set-up
- Sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray included
- Includes "The SkyX - First Light Edition" software with a 10,000-object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images.
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- Database allows Telescope to locate over 4,000 objects
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Flash-upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the internet
- Internal battery compartment prevents cord wrap issues
- Aux. port for additional accessories such as GPS accessories
- Includes NSOL telescope control software for basic control of your telescope via computer
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control.
- Optical design: Maksutov-Cassegrain
- Aperture: 127mm
- Focal length: 1,500mm (49 in.)
- Focal ratio: 12
- Eyepiece 1: 25mm / 60X
- Eyepiece 2: 9mm / 167X
- Finderscope: StarPointer
- Star diagonal: 1.25
- Mount: Motorized Altazimuth
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 13
- Resolution: 1.1 arc seconds (Rayleigh) 0.91 arc seconds (Dawes)
- Light gathering power: 329X
- Angular F.O.V.: 0.83°
- Linear F.O.V.: 44 ft.
- Optical coatings: Fully-coated
- Slew speeds: 9 (3° / sec., 2° / sec., 1° / sec., 64X, 32X, 16X, 8X, 4X, 2X)
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Tracking modes: Alt-Az, EQ North and EQ South
- Alignment procedures: SkyAlign, Auto 2-star Align, 1-star Align, 2-star Align, Solar System Align
- Computer hand control: Fully-computerized / Flash upgradeable
- Database: 4,000 objects
- Weight: 18 lbs. Requires 8 "AA" batteries (not included). Includes steel tripod.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99