You May Also Like
- Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $349.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Celestron® Nature DX 8x32mm Binoculars. Get crystal-clear views in the Great Outdoors!
Adventure ready! Celestron Nature DX Binoculars are the perfect companion for birding, hiking, sporting events and everything in between. Their high-quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution, helping give bright, sharp views of a bird's distinguishing features and markings.
Built to fit your lifestyle, these 8x32mm Binoculars are rubber armored for durability, and waterproof, fogproof construction allows for worry-free use in damp conditions. With the Nature DX series, you get all the important features you're looking for at a budget-friendly price!
- Waterproof, fogproof
- Fully multi-coated optics allow for greater light transmission and brighter images
- Phase-coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Twist-up eyecups for correct positioning and comfortable viewing with or without glasses
- Wide field of view allows for quick subject acquisition
- Rubber-armored polycarbonate frame provides protection at a fraction of the weight
- Tripod adaptable.
- Objective lens diameter: 32mm
- Magnification: 8X
- Angular field of view: 7.4°
- Close focus: 6.5'
- Exit pupil: 4mm
- Eye relief: 17.5mm
- Interpupillary distance (IPD): 56-74mm
- Optical coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Prism glass type: BaK-4
- Twilight factor: 16
- Relative brightness: 16
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.9 x 1.8" h.
- Weight: 18 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips