You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $399.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $28.79 Non-Member $31.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Details & Specs
Celestron® Nature DX 8x25mm Binoculars offer crystal-clear views in the Great Outdoors.
Adventure ready! Celestron Nature DX Binoculars are the perfect companion for birding, hiking, sporting events and everything in between. Their high-quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution, helping give bright, sharp views of a bird's distinguishing features and markings.
Built to fit your lifestyle, these 8x25mm Binoculars are rubber armored for durability, and waterproof, fogproof construction allows for worry-free use in damp conditions. With the Nature DX series, you get all the important features you're looking for at a budget-friendly price!
- Waterproof, fogproof
- Fully multi-coated optics allow for greater light transmission and brighter images
- Phase-coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Twist-up eyecups for correct positioning and comfortable viewing with or without glasses
- Wide field of view allows for quick subject acquisition
- Rubber-armored polycarbonate frame provides protection at a fraction of the weight
- Tripod adaptable.
- Objective lens diameter: 25mm
- Magnification: 8X
- Angular field of view: 7.2°
- Linear field of view: 378' (126m) @ 1,000 yds.
- Close focus: 6.5'
- Exit pupil: 3.1mm
- Eye relief: 14mm
- Interpupillary distance (IPD): 56-72mm
- Optical coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Prism glass type: BaK-4
- Twilight factor: 14.4
- Relative brightness: 9.61
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.5 x 1.6"h.
- Weight: 12.1 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips