You May Also Like
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $169.99 Buyer's Club $152.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Celestron® 400X Laboratory Biological Microscope. For entry-level microscopes, it's in a class of its own!
Reveal the magic in everyday objects! The texture of each rock, the fragile wings of an insect, or the veins of a leaf... all magnified in magnificent detail. You open your child up to a whole new intriguing world from the moment they open the box.
Dollar-for-dollar, it might be the best entry-level Scope available. Where cheap-o beginner microscopes typically utilize plastic components and flimsy construction, Celestron®'s 400X Microscope is precision made with metal components, and includes a condenser and diaphragm, which beginner scopes rarely include. And it's amazingly powerful, up to 400X to reveal details you never knew existed. For performance and quality on a tight budget, Celestron is at the head of the class!Details:
- 40X / 100X / 400X magnification
- 10X eyepiece, with 4X, 10X and 40X objective lenses
- Precision all-metal body
- Fully coated optics for top clarity, contrast and brightness
- Microscope head: monocular, adjustable 0-60°
- Includes 5 prepared slides: intestine, honey bee mouth parts, corn stem, year tilia stem, and winter jasmine leaf
- 50mm (2") mirror illumination for extra-bright image picture
- Condenser and 5-disc diaphragm built-in
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Eyepiece F.O.V.: 12°
- Stage: Plain, 110mm x 120mm
- Weighs 5 lbs.