You May Also Like
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $17.99 Buyer's Club $16.19
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Celestron® Granite 7x33mm Binoculars. Rock solid optical performance and feature-packed design.
With a name like Granite, they have to be built to last, right? Right. Constructed from magnesium alloy (tougher AND lighter than aluminum) with metal-not plastic-twist-up eyecups, they're Binoculars that'll withstand the test of time. They'll also surpass your expectations performance, thanks to top-of-the-line features including ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration (those blurry fringes around objects you get with cheap optics). Granite also features BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings to increase light transmission and overall image quality.
Granite 7x33mm Binoculars provide a wide field of view, making them an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities.Stone-cold quality:
- ED objective lenses: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration (the blurry fringes around objects you get with cheaper optics), providing accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- Fully multi-coated optics: Maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Allows the user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Larger viewing area makes it easier to follow subjects when they move
- BaK-4 Prisms with phase and dielectric coatings: Increases light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increases contrast and resolution
- Open hinge design with magnesium alloy body: Ergonomic, lightweight, durable... easy to hold and use for extended periods of time
- 6.5' close focus: Detailed, observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Metal twist-up eyecups: Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Granite's metal design is more durable than plastic
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod (not included) for extended viewing sessions
- Objective lens diameter: 33mm
- Magnification: 7X
- Exit pupil: 4.7mm
- Eye relief: 15mm
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 477' apparent F.O.V. is 9.1°
- IPD max: 73mm
- IPD min: 56mm
- Twilight factor: 15X
- Relative brightness: 22
- Neck strap, harness strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual included
- 5 1/2 x 5 x 2" 21 ozs.