You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Celestron® Cavalry 7x50mm GPS Binoculars come chargin' in... rugged, WATERPROOF and feature-packed!
Determine target detail, direction, distance and size in an instant with the Cavalry Series Binoculars! Designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel, they're engineered to withstand the elements-waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making for an easy grip while also protecting them from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
Views are detailed and bright, thanks to the high-grade BaK-4 prism and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. Compass feature helps determine the direction of objects in relation to you, while the reticle allows you to determine their size and distance away. In the field, or on the water... call in the Cavalry to glass your surroundings!The breakdown:
- BaK-4 prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully multi-coated optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail
- Integrated digital compass, GPS: Integrated LCD provides GPS coordinates, elevation, and compass direction
- Integrated reticle: Integrated reticle to calculate distance and size of objects
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod (not included) for extended viewing sessions
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Users can quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move.
- 50 mm objective lens
- 7X magnification
- Exit pupil: 7.1mm
- Eye relief: 23mm
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 394' Apparent F.O.V.: 7.5°
- IPD max: 72mm
- IPD min: 58mm
- Close focus: 32.7'
- Twilight factor: 19X
- Relative brightness: 50
- Objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, neck strap, CR123A battery, lens cloth, instruction manual
- 5 1/6 x 7 1/16 x 3 1/4" 31 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99