You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $279.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $249.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Details & Specs
Celestron® Cavalry 10x50mm Binoculars come chargin' in... rugged, WATERPROOF and feature-packed!
Rough-and-ready! The rugged Cavalry Series: outdoor Binoculars designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel. Engineered to withstand the elements, Cavalry Binoculars are fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by a durable, easily-concealed olive drab rubber armor that's easy to grip while protecting from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
Professional features including high-grade BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics result in high-contrast images with superb light transmission. In the field, or on the water... call in the Cavalry to glass your surroundings!Here's the breakdown:
- BaK-4 prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images
- Fully multi-coated optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail
- Large 50mm objective lenses: Great for low-light applications
- Waterproof and fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses
- Twist-up eyecups: Ensures correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Eye relief: 19.5mm
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 is 294' Apparent Field of View: 5.6°
- IPD max: 70mm
- IPD min: 56mm
- Close focus: 29 1/2'
- Twilight factor: 22X
- Relative brightness: 25
- Objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manual
- 7 3/4 x 7 1/4 x 2 5/8" 36 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips