You May Also Like
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Celestron® 1,000X Advanced Biological Microscope. An intermediate level scope with advanced features, for a "beginner" price!
Reveal the magic in everyday objects! The texture of each rock, the fragile wings of an insect, or the veins of a leaf... all magnified in magnificent detail. A whole new intriguing world from the moment you open the box!
Dollar-for-dollar, the Celestron® 1,000X is among the best Scopes available. Where cheap-o microscopes of a comparable price typically utilize plastic components and flimsy construction, Celestron's 1,000X Microscope is precision made with metal components, and includes an Abbe condenser and Iris diaphragm, which beginner scopes rarely include. And it's amazingly powerful, up to 1,000X to reveal details you never knew existed. For performance and quality on a tight budget, Celestron is at the head of the class!Specifications:
- 1,000X max magnification
- Precision all-metal body
- Fully coated optics for top clarity, contrast and brightness
- Microscope head: monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- LED illuminator provides bright natural light and runs cooler
- Mechanical stage adjusts along both axes, measures 115 x 125mm
- Coarse and fine adjustment knobs
- Condenser lens: Abbe N.A. 1.25
- Iris diaphragm
- Illumination: 50mm mirror and adjustable LED lighting
- Eyepiece 1: 10X wide field - 40X / 100X / 400X / 1,000X
- Eyepiece F.O.V.: 18°
- Blue, green and yellow filters
- Weighs 7 lbs. LED uses 3 "AA" batteries (not included).