- 12' x 10' coverage
- Includes Awning and frame
- Internal arm-tensioning system
- UV-coated polyester
- Hand crank, opens and closes in minutes
- Back torsion bar
- Aluminum front bar, side arms and roller tube
- Installation required. May require additional hardware
- Weighs 52 lbs.
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Our CASTLECREEK® Retractable Awning is the easy way to get quick relief from the elements at a moment's notice. It opens fast with the easy-to-use aluminum hand crank, extending 10 feet from your house. And it retracts just as easily to keep it safe from dirt, dust and birds when it's not being used.
Stay dry and safe from the sun all summer.
The UV-coated fabric offers excellent protection from sun and rain, so instead of scurrying inside when dark clouds roll in, just crank open your Retractable Awning and keep the good times rolling. On sunny days, the 120 square-foot coverage keeps you and your crew cool in the shade instead of roasting in the hot sun. You'll wonder how you made it this long without one!
- Big 12' x 10' coverage with an internal arm-tensioning system
- UV-coated fabric for superior sun and rain protection
- Easy manual operation with winding handle, opens and closes in minutes
- Includes both weather-resistant Awning and frame
- Back torsion bar for stability and tautness
- Front bar, side arms and roller tube are all constructed of aluminum
- Installation required. May require additional hardware for installation, depending on the mounting exterior
- Weighs 52 lbs.
Get your Retractable Awning here for less!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 234396
- Material: UV-coated polyester
- Coverage: 10' x 12'
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 2805S267
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips