Backyard cooking has never looked this good.
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99 Buyer's Club $161.99
- Non-Member $259.99 Buyer's Club $233.99
- Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
- Non-Member $10.99 Buyer's Club $9.89
- Non-Member $42.49 Buyer's Club $38.24
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
- Add a touch of functional charm to your backyard or patio with our CASTLECREEK Cooking Chiminea. Cook meat, veggies, fish and potatoes on the adjustable grate, then when night falls use it for a warm, crackling bonfire. Keep the fire burning year-round with charcoal, wood or artificial logs for time-tested cooking and warmth!
Ancient temple-inspired design dates back over 400 years.
Chimineas were developed hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago by Mexican tribesmen. It was a rain-protected source of heat, as well as a vessel for cooking and baking. Now you can own this charming CASTLECREEK® Chiminea offering charming style, complete with a smoke stack.
- Durable, high-temperature painted finish on steel for long-lasting good looks
- Removable, adjustable interior grate for use as an outdoor oven
- Use as an entertaining fire center, heat source
- Heavy-duty, weather-resistant construction
- Heavy duty, weather resistant
- Long-lasting heat retention
- Poker and ash shovel included
- Use with wood, artificial logs or coal
- Measures 22" x 15" x 68"h.
- Weighs 36 lbs.
- Item Number: 232289
- Construction: Steel
- Fuel: Wood, artificial logs or coal
- Dimensions: 22" x 15" x 68"h.
- Weight: 36 lbs.